- Yes. The load is transferred through the moulding, as it is with all existing doorway pull up bars. Unlike them, however, Eleviia transfers the load to both sides of the door, so each moulding receives half as much pressure. You will still need to make sure your doorframe is up for the job so be sure to check the dimensions on the product page prior to purchasing.
- 250 LBS/115 KG with weight on both sides of Eleviia.
- A soft,-non marking TPE plastic is molded on top of the composite to ensure your drywall doesn’t get damaged.
- Eleviia is equipped with the CLAMP SAFE feature which utilizes a spiral spring to keep it on the door trim.
- Yes, Eleviia is made of composite plastic with a spiral spring so it is carry-on luggage friendly.
Other Product Questions
- Yes, you can. The rope loop is connected by a threaded chain link. You can simply undo the threaded chain link and attach your own hold.
- Yes, but it depends on the width of your door.
- Yes, check out our Ultimate Rings Travel Package.
- WE STAND BEHIND WHAT WE MAKE. All of our products are made with care and covered for one year against manufacturing defects. Normal wear-and-tear does not qualify as a defect.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your Duonamic purchase within 30 days, you can return your item for a full refund (minus the initial shipping charge and return shipping charge).
- Go to https://www.duonamic.com/return-policy/ for details